Recommendations for preparing for the final:
1. Start early!
2. All topics for the quarter will be covered - find all old packets from the quarter.
3. Look on Aeries and find your lowest exam score...start with that unit. Then move on to your next lowest exam score.
4. Make a sheet of review notes for each packet and staple it to the packet or make flashcards to help with review.
5. Print and re-do worksheets (you should have all the correct answers if you corrected HW throughout the quarter). Review worksheets are a great place to start.
6. Review textbook readings.
7. Form study groups.
8. Use class review time wisely!!!
9. Review Presentations made in class
10. Check out Mastery Resources
11. Review Helpful Physics Links
12. Sample STAR Test for extra practice (remember these are full the entire physics course...your Final Exam will only be on Quarter 2 material)
STAR Physics 2004
STAR Physics 2006
STAR Physics 2008
13. Test information:
10% of Overall Grade
Multiple Choice, Matching and True/False may appear
No test corrections on the Final
You may have one handwritten index card (3x5in), both sides, it will be collected with exam
Per the syllabus, no test corrections on the final
Last Updated on January 18, 2013