|Parents & Guardians|
Grades & Transcripts
Graduation & College Entrance
In order to stay informed and facilitate your student's success at CCA, please use the following resources:
1. Aeries Parent Portal access to student grades, assignments, teacher contacts, transcript and graduation status.
2. Naviance college and career information, and access to student's career and college portfolios. It is also a key tool for communicating with the Counseling Department. By using it, you will receive e-mails from your counselor, the Weekly Counseling Newsletter and important dates, presentations and reminders.
Parents register with the 6-digit student ID plus P (e.g.123456P). If you do not have a Naviance account, please register following these Naviance Registration Instructions. Be sure to provide a valid current e-mail address to receive important information from the Counseling Department.
3. Information and Resources. Please review the many resources on this website and attend parent presentations before you contact the Counseling Dept. Our first priority is availability for our students and many questions can be answered here. Please encourage students to ask questions and establish a working relationship with their counselor.
4. Daily Bulletin Stay informed by reading the Daily Bulletin which is delivered in every student's second-period class. It contains current happenings at CCA that both students and parents/guardians need to know.
5. Attend the Counseling Dept. parent Parent Presentations throughout the school year. There is always an opportunity to ask questions.