How to Survive in Mrs. Boman's Classroom?
In Mrs. Boman's Classroom, please never do the following:
2. Ask to use your ipod or the calculator on your cell phone
3. Ask to sit next to your buddy during a lab or activity. You have assigned seats for good reasons.
4. Argue or talk back to Mrs. Boman
5. Blurt out
6. Talk to other students while Mrs. Boman is giving instructions
If you never do the above 6 items, life will be good in Mrs. Boman's classroom! You will probably never have to sign the Oops board and never receive a detention.
In Mrs. Boman's Classroom, please always do the following:
1. Smile, Be Curious, Challenge yourself!
2. Ask Questions (raise your hand though)
3. Give your BEST effort!
4. Listen to Instructions. It will make your life easier, I promise!
5. Use your Calendar! Plan ahead or see what you missed.
6. Have Fun!
If you always do the above 6 items, life will be good in Mrs. Boman's classroom! You will probably learn, have fun and finish with a grade you are very proud of.